The LARGEST House-Type in an EXCLUSIVE LOCATION & one of just 5 - Plot 50, The LITTENDALE - A SUPEB 4 DOUBLE Bedroom Detached True Family Home: 2 Reception Rooms, great 6.34m/20’9” Kitchen/Breakfast Room (stylish range of soft-close wall & floor units with integrated oven & gas hob with extractor over, fridge/ freezer & dishwasher), Utility with sink, plumbing for washing machine & space for a tumble drier & Washroom/WC; 4 DOUBLE Bedrooms, ‘house’ Bath/Shower Room & 2 En Suites. Adjoining Garage, extensive off-street Parking & an enclosed Rear Garden. Gas Central Heating & UPVC Double Glazing. ICW 10 Year Build Safe Structural Warranty - FREEHOLD.
CONVENIENCE, QUALITY, SCENERY & NEW HOME LIFE-STYLE with LEISURE, SHOPPING, ENTERTAINMENT & SCHOOLING for all ages in the immediate area.
A Much Anticipated scheme of just 67 SUPERB NEW HOMES in this great location. The PRINCES GATE LEISURE & RETAIL PARK (just half a mile) is a great area hub with a 7-screen cinema, 3 Swimming Pools, retail units, cafés, restaurants & bars, & over 1000 free car parking spaces. Opening in 2021, the Scotch Corner DESIGNER OUTLET VILLAGE will be the leading shopping & leisure destination in the North of England, bringing an appealing mix of premium & ‘best-of-high-street' brands to one of the UK’s most well-known locations - a huge area attraction. Historic Richmond market town is under 3 miles away. There is excellent access to the A1(M) & A66 at Scotch Corner, Harrogate about 35 miles, York & Newcastle 45 & 50, Leeds 53 & mainline rail stations at Darlington & Northallerton - London Kings Cross about 2 hours 20 minutes. The area is ideal for WALKING, CYCLING etc & the SPECTACULAR DALES SCENERY speaks for itself: https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/heritage-and-retro/heritage/richmond-historic-market-town-inspired-turner-2549207
Adjoining GARAGE (6.00m x 2.66m/19'8" x 8'8") with strip-light & power. Front Garden turfed open plan with block-set driveway. Rear Garden top soiled with textured concrete paved patio & perimeter paving. 1.83m/6ft close board fencing between houses, 1.22m/4ft close board fencing between rear gardens. Enclosed Rear Garden.
• KITCHEN - Integrated oven, gas hob & extractor, fridge/freezer & dishwasher.
• UTILITY - sink, plumbing for washing machine & space for a tumble drier.
• BATHROOMS - Contemporary range of white fittings.
• TILING - Ceramic wall & floor tiling to selective kitchen, bathrooms & cloakroom areas.
• DOWN-LIGHTING - Kitchen/Dining Room & Bathrooms.
• TV POINTS - Living room, kitchen/dining room & bedrooms.
• HEATING - Gas Central Heating/Hot Water System.
• WINDOWS & FRENCH DOORS - White uPVC double glazed.
• EXTERNAL DOORS - Light grey composite front door, white uPVC side/rear door.
• GARAGE DOOR - Up & over solid steel garage door.
• FLOOR COVERINGS - Option to fit from our supplier ‘at cost’ - details on request.
• WALLS & CEILINGS - Smooth skim finish in white.
• WOODWORK - White satin finish.
• CAR CHARGING POINT - Wiring made ready for electric car charging point.
• RAINWATER GOODS - Black uPVC.
1.GREEN FEES covering the communal green areas of circa £100 per year will apply.
2.Council Tax Band: To be confirmed by Richmondshire District Council
3.The details outlined are an indication of the proposed specification. The developer reserves the right to alter any part of the development specification at any time. Where brands are specified, the developer reserves the right to replace the brand with another of equal quality or better.
4.IMAGES ETC: Computer Generated Images (CGi’s), Photographs & Artists Impressions are for illustrative Purposes only. Floor plans are for illustration only.